Bluebird Paints’ cost-effective solutions and commitment to quality across all areas of its operations, have established it as the preferred supplier of paint, varnishes and stains.
As a signature brand of Standard Colours, Bluebird Paints is well known for its powder forms of iron oxide, as well as its wide range of other inorganic and organic pigments commonly used in the manufacturing process. It has supplied clients in the manufacturing industry (including coatings and colorants, concrete products, plastics, rubber, textile, paper, cosmetics, pet food, ink, toners, and industrial) since the1950s.
For over seven decades, Bluebird Paints has engaged with globally-renowned intermediary companies, through which it has supplied its superior product range to corporates, small- to medium-sized enterprises, and the cottage industry. Its vast distribution network, of over 1000 direct and indirect distributors in Pakistan and abroad, continues to drive the success of the brand.
- 1956: Standard Paint House is established and begins importing paints, varnishes and wood stains from Italy, Spain, UK and Belgium.
- 1957: Bluebird Wood Polishes and Lime Color Series are founded.
- 1997: Standard Colours & Chemicals is established.
- 2000: Standard Colours incorporates its first state-of-the-art grinding mill.
- 2008: Standard Colours & Chemicals become sole distributors of Solignum-Koppers, a century-old company, with great expertise in wood stains and wood preservatives.
- 2013: Export of paints to Middle Eastern and Central Asian countries commences.